Principal Solution Architect, Digital, B/OSS and IoT
A leading telecommunication company is actively looking for a candidate to join IT team.
- Consult with customers to define the solution architecture and delivery roadmap to meet their requirements relating to digital transformation as well as business and operations support systems (B/OSS), in particular for Communications, Media and Utility Service Providers.
- Define the product and service strategy to address market opportunities relating to Internet of Things (IoT) and Digital Services, as well as leading a team to develop internal products, manage third party vendors and provide pre-sales and solution delivery support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in IT profession
- Domain knowledge in Communications, Media, Utilities industries and/or Digital/IoT related projects
- Experience in B/OSS systems, processes and software solutions including Sales and Order Management, Customer Management, Service Provisioning, Rating and Billing, Omni-Channel, Digitalization
- Appreciation of Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products available to support B/OSS and IoT requirements, selection process (e.g. RFQ/RFP), vendor management and licensing models.
- Technical knowledge in the following areas:
- Application Frameworks for transaction processing, IoT, web/mobile applications, digital service delivery, machine learning and system integration
- Software Stacks, e.g. NodeJS, MEAN, Spring Framework, DDL, HTML5, MySQL etc.
- Development Tools/Environments, e.g. Linux, Eclipse, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in system analysis, design and overall delivery methods, including waterfall and agile approaches.
- Articulate, energetic, passionate and intellectually strong communicator and problem solver
- Proficient in technical demonstrations with highly effective communication and presentation skill
- Independent and good judgment of character
- Strong skills in preparing high quality presentations, in terms of content, as well as aesthetics
- Ability to inspire and capture people’s trust
- Well-driven and highly motivated
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Willingness to travel and/or work on overseas regional projects