Solution Developer (IoT / Digital Service)
A leading telecommunication company is actively looking for a candidate to join IT team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for defining software frameworks and development methods and tools to support IoT (Internet of Things) and Digital / Micro Service solutions. He / She will be involved in technical design to support generic use-cases, identifying appropriate supporting technologies, developing application software and supporting frameworks, defining the methods and tools to support development, build, testing and deployment to cloud-based platforms. He / She will also be responsible to develop new IoT and/or digital services and work on POCs and projects to deliver innovative services to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT profession
- Technical knowledge is preferred across the following areas:
- Application Frameworks for IoT, M2M device integration, web/mobile digital services and APIs
- Software Stacks, e.g. NodeJS, MEAN, Spring Framework, DDL, HTML5, etc.
- Development Tools/Environments, e.g. Linux, Eclipse, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in systems analysis and design and the overall SDLC
- Knowledge and experience in developing micro services and/or digital services will be an advantage
- Self-starter who can investigate and apply new technologies with minimal direction
- Good command of spoken and written English (and Chinese is also preferred but not essential)
- Good leadership, analytical, inter-personal and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic and able to perform in challenging environment