Senior Solution Architect / Solution Architect (Digital)
A leading telecommunication company is actively looking for a candidate to join IT team.
- As a Senior Solution Architect in Digital team, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of PCCW Digital Solution within strategic accounts locally and globally.
- Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the Digital technologies (e.g. IoT, Immerse Experience, Digital Twin) as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the Cloud/ Analytic platform.
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototypes, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in supporting of projects in Digital Team
- Produce technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Perform detailed analysis of requirements and solutions to ensure effectiveness, relevance, accuracy and robust controls
- Perform and support various testing activities including unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Work closely with customer experience design, product management, QA and backend engineering teams
- Develop and analyze digital solution options based on business demand,
- Ensure solutions are scalable and meet overall business requirements, translating clients’ requirements into architectural designs and technology solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Service Design or Graphic Design, Interface Design
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience in digital solution consulting or development
- Solution Architect will be considered depending on experience
- Experienced in architecture and solutioning of enterprise application (Cloud-based platforms like AWS, AliCloud) and digital capabilities (e.g. APIs, microservices architecture)
- Experience with Lean UX Design Thinking is preferred.
- Technical knowledge of programming language in Python/ Java/ C#/ PHP would be an advantage
- Experience in working with ICT enterprises, System Integrators, and Consulting firms as solution partners is a preferred
- Experience in concepts, principles and implementation approaches of service oriented architecture (digital) is an advantaged
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Willingness to be a challenger to the traditional way
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese