Client Partner (Data Centre Business Development)
A leading telecommunication company is actively looking for a candidate to join IT team.
The primary performance metrics of the role will be Client satisfaction, Revenue attainment and growth, Profitability attainment and growth and introduction of incremental, extension and new service offerings to the client accounts with the following responsibilities:
- Manage customer satisfaction and ‘Protect and Grow’ the revenue and profitability from allocated Key Accounts (or Named accounts)
- To be the primary client advocate within the Solutions for the management of service delivery quality, project completion and client satisfaction for contracted services
- Provide regular service performance and delivery reporting to the client, and internally, taking a lead coordination role in the resolution of any delivery issues and the expectation management of the client
- To win incremental and new business within their nominated accounts, understand client needs, identify new business opportunities, negotiate business, and achieve revenue targets.
- Carry a target based on the growth expectations of the nominated accounts
- Coordinate among service delivery teams, sales teams and other teams within the company to deliver services and achieve client outcomes
- Provide proactive account management, know client issues and challenges
- Help the client to redefine and define issues, lead cross-functional in-house and external teams to deliver innovative solutions and services.
- Bring together the bid team, including subcontractors and partners to deliver solutions
- Work with sales teams and executives to build future opportunity pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Information Technology or Business related discipline
- Holder of Project Management – PMP or equivalent
- Proven performance in account growth situations
- Proven experience with bid renewals and extensions from previous scope
- Experience in successful delivery and client satisfaction with the contracted services
- Experience in driving performance of incremental business solutions and cross-technology selling
- Experience in service delivery across multiple technology streams within IT infrastructure (e.g. Help desk, Mainframe, Servers, Desktop, Storage, network, business process, application development, application maintenance, etc.)
- Ability to lead negotiations and discussions for contract renewals and extensions
- A good team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, teaming building & team management skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese