Lead Presales Consultant - Software Development
A leading telecommunication company is actively looking for a candidate to join IT team.
- Lead a team to maximize company revenue through exploring business opportunities
- Lead a business discussion, influence client's decisions and establish / maintain good relationship with clients
- Obtain and review client’s requirements as to propose the best-fit solutions to fulfill client’s needs
- Act as a liaison between the IT and business community to make sure the proposed technology can meet the project goals
- Work with external partners and internal departments and line of business to formulate solution proposal
- Respond to RFI / tender and responsible for technical write-up, translation of functional and non-functional requirements into a solution design and Scope of Work
- Responsible for the overall design and architecture of the project delivery
- Prepare and deliver demonstration / presentation to customers and partners
- Work with the partners on architectural design, solution planning and feasibility study on infrastructure which included Cloud Computing Services and IoT Technology development, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in relevant technical domains preferable in application design, IoT, Digital or Mobile technology, with at least 5 years’ leadership experience
- Sound knowledge of open-sourced technologies and frameworks
- Good understanding of IT best practices and methodologies (e.g. Digital Imaging, PRINCE2, SSADM, RUP, etc) is an advantageGood knowledge in programming languages such as Java, .Net, J2EE, etc.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Result-oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Good commend of spoken English and Cantonese
- Good commend of written English and Chinese
- Immediate available is preferred