Solution Specialist (Analytics)
A leading telecommunication company is actively looking for a candidate to join IT team.
- Work closely with sales teams, vendor partners and customers to identify and suggest relevant solutions
- Work with the partners on architectural design, solution planning and feasibility study on infrastructure which included Cloud Computing Services and IoT Technology development, etc.
- Provide pre-sales support to sales team (i.e. technical presentation/ demonstration) and facilitate the closure of potential business opportunities
- Lead a cross functional team for project implementation and ensure that the deliverable is align with the agreed timeline and project outcome
- Be an Architect - Create technical specifications / designs, prepare POC for demonstration, review technical designs and work closely with multiple vendors / internal engineers for the implementation stages
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in Solution Architecture of large scale implementation and consulting environment
- Experience in infrastructure architecture solutions design using Linux/Unix, Windows with features on load balancing, HA/DR & Storage is preferred
- Experience in working with ICT enterprises, System Integrators, and Consulting firms as solution partners is an advantage
- Experience in Cloud / Virtualization architecture and solutions for large enterprises
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- A good team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese